Thursday, September 11, 2008

I wake up in the morning and I think of something new
I don't know whether am capable of thinking anew
after all those squabbles and petty argument
that we keep fighting over every night
there comes a time, sometime ,when there's no one but me
there comes a time when the mind gets tired of bitter thoughts and envy
when the mind wants to rest
that's the time when every bitter feeling, anger, revenge, hurt...dies down
that's a moment of truth...
It's one life and that's something we can't let go off
that's something we can't compromise
there's something pure about this life no matter how much sins we commit
no matter how much we repent..there's always that sweet sense of optimism
a magic...a faith in the goodness of the people I love
yes love...the only feeling that takes away all misery
its love that finds something good in everything we see
Can't let go off this crazy sense of optimism
"For here you are, standing there, loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good"

1 comment:

little boxes said...

nice,heartwarming.
write more often.