Monday, November 13, 2006

Incoherent thoughts for Boo!

Life is a lost note of Miles.
"It plays joy, it plays pain. It tells of all the silent tears wept".
I don't know how it happened. But thank god it happened.
I love it when you caress me with your laziness when I lie down on my bed with the fans off on a late november afternoon.
You're in my mind; you're in my pain. You're in my madness, crying in the rain.
Romantic comedies once again make me feel good about myself.
They make me realize that "It's not always easy and sometimes life can be decieving.
But I'll tell you one thing, It's always better when we're together".


Words are all I have. And words are all you have.
And the song I was writing is still undone.
I am a believer. Yet, there are times when I doubt my belief.
"The only truth I know is you."

No comments: